We are looking for an independent leasing agent in North Dakota! The ideal agent will have a passion for whitetail deer hunting and have a desire to help develop our leasing program in the state of North Dakota. Our company values of stewardship, accountability, urgency, and compliance are paramount to our success, and the best agent candidate will exhibit these same traits. The ideal agent must be able to effectively communicate the Base Camp Leasing model to landowners and hunters as well as represent the company in a professional manner while working as a part of a team of independent agents across the country.
Agents will meet and follow up with landowner leads within a specific territory, inspect properties, complete listing agreements and other appropriate paperwork, and enter listing agreements into our proprietary software program. Travel will be required to different properties and could possibly include overnight stays on occasion. As an independent agent, you will set your own schedule while following company guidelines.
- Experience in the outdoor/hunting industry required
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and follow through with assignments in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Present oneself, as well as the company, in a professional manner
- Show extreme attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are the perfect fit for this role and our company, please submit your letter of interest and resume below.