Can I transfer a lease to an existing member of my hunting party?

A lease can be transferred to one of the existing members on that lease at the time of renewal only. The current licensee must provide written permission to transfer the lease to the new member. Once Base Camp has this, we can setup a new contract with the new executor of the lease.

  • Back to search