Thank you for your interest in Base Camp Leasing. The landowner never pays a fee when listing their hunting rights with us. In addition, a $5 million dollar hunting lease liability insurance policy is included at no expense to you. The BCL model is the most successful system in the country, generating the highest net revenue for the landowner. We accomplish this by offering memberships to hunters that creates a sense of urgency and quick money in your pocket. Over 98% of our leased properties go for the original premium list price. If you are interested in this program, our local Base Camp Leasing Agent can give you an estimate over the phone of the value of leasing the hunting rights to your property. Upon a commitment, the Base Camp Leasing Agent will personally inspect the property and finalize the lease amount.
Several factors are taken into consideration when analyzing your property, including location, quality of habitat, and abundance and diversity of game. BCL will take care of the entire process from start to finish including any negotiations that may arise. Our goal is to provide you with excellent service as well as your peace of mind. You determine the exact area to be leased and the maximum number of hunters who will hunt on your property. The lease agreement is written between you and the hunters, with Base Camp Leasing a third party agent. Base Camp Leasing will mail you a check for your portion of the lease price once your property has been leased. The lessee pays the 25% commission fee to Base Camp Leasing as part of the total lease price.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT YOU GET FOR 25%
- 24/7 marketing. Unprecedented website traffic (stats attached). Over 40,000 active members.
- Our 5 million dollar liability insurance is primary and our insurer is legally obligated to defend you against any lawsuit, whether frivolous or with merit. Plus, we know how to protect your interests with our contracts and inspections.
- Family owned & operated, Base Camp Leasing is a name that stands for integrity. Lessees know that we are legitimate and they will get what they expect.
- We know what the market will bear and our hunters will pay a premium for the service we provide.
- Professionally written hunting license agreement time tested for 17 years that includes a 2.5% annual inflation adjustment.
- Hunter certified funds required in 7 days so that we can write you a check immediately upon execution.
We expect only responsible and ethical sportsmen to use Base Camp Leasing’s services and we are proud to offer this service to them. All hunters that lease hunting rights through Base Camp Leasing are required to purchase a Base Camp Hunt Club Membership. A Base Camp Hunt Club Membership includes a $5,000,000 liability insurance policy that covers all hunters leasing the property and their guests, thereby providing additional peace of mind for landowners and hunters. In addition to abiding by local laws and regulations, Hunt Club Members must agree to abide by the bylaws listed below.VIEW BASE CAMP LEASING'S BY LAWS HERE
- To abide by any and all state, federal and local hunting regulations, including any quotas prescribed by lessor.
- To maintain proper safety procedures regarding firearms, including but not limited to, ensuring that all firearms are unloaded while in vehicles and in vicinity of all buildings.
- To maintain proper vigilance aimed at preventing fires or damage by other means to the real estate, and to immediately report any wildfires that may occur on the real estate to lessor.
- To ensure that vehicles are driven only on established roads and that all gates are left as originally found.
- To wear a safety helmet while riding ATVs, which are only allowed for hunting purposes. NO recreational riding is allowed.
- To maintain a no hunting or shooting zone within 100 yards of any occupied building and around all other designated areas.
- To remove all personal property or structures placed or constructed by lessee upon the leased area at termination of this lease unless the lessor has provided prior written consent to leave any or all such property.
- To repair any damages caused to the real estate and to return the real estate and property to the lessor in the same condition that existed upon commencement of the lease. Any clearing of underbrush must be done in a manner so as not to damage any trees or crops that have been planted.
- To in no way hinder farming or damage crop production.
- To use only tree stands or blinds that do not damage the trees. Stands or blinds are to be removed at the end of the lease period. NO permanent tree stands are permitted without express permission from the landowner. The use of spikes, screw-in tree steps, or other penetrating devices is not allowed.
- To be tethered with proper safety gear while hunting from an elevated stand.
- To not enter upon any neighboring land or hunt on any real estate not described herein.
- To not sublease the real estate, nor shall lessee grant permission to anyone who is not a part of this lease or a member of the hunting group to hunt or otherwise use the real estate.
- To keep the real estate free of litter at all times.
We’ve always known that hunting is a great way to spend time outdoors with loved ones, but did you know that hunting is also one of the safest ways to enjoy the outdoors? Check out these interesting statistics from the National Shooting Sport Foundation to see how safe hunting compares to other favorite outdoor activities. The following numbers are based on injuries per 100,000 participants.
Soccer – 1,790
Football – 5,608
Hunting – 45
Basketball – 2,234
Biking – 1,465